Tacoma Family Law Firm Helps Clients Face Tough Challenges
Experienced Washington lawyer offers counsel for divorce, child custody and support issues
At the Groves Legal Offices, PLLC in Tacoma, family law is my firm’s only focus. By dedicating my practice to a single area, I am able to concentrate on delivering the best and most creative solutions to satisfactorily resolve your family law matter. My background and years of experience make me uniquely qualified to represent your needs while also advocating for arrangements that are in the best interests of your children.
Effective legal advocacy for clients with domestic legal concerns
My firm has a reputation for delivering personalized service and strong advocacy to clients coping with divorce and other family law challenges. Drawing on my extensive resources and skills, I provide comprehensive legal support for a full range of family law issues, including:
- Divorce — My firm will handle every aspect of your divorce case from start to finish. I have extensive experience helping clients with contested and uncontested divorce and military divorce in Washington state.
- Child custody and visitation — For every parent, child custody and visitation issues are the most emotional aspect of ending a marriage. I will advocate for your parental rights so that you can take care of your child’s needs, whether that means splitting custody with your ex-spouse or having full physical and legal custody of your child. Physical custody involves where the child lives the majority of the time, and legal custody involves who makes decisions regarding the child’s schooling, religious upbringing and more.
- Financial support — Divorce may be challenging, but it shouldn’t lead to financial ruin. My firm will help you establish a fair figure for child support and possible spousal support payments that are reasonable for both parties.
- Property division — Community property of the marriage is evenly divided in a divorce, although the judge has the authority to make adjustments in the amount awarded to each spouse for the sake of fairness.
- Orders of protection — Incidents of domestic violence may occur during divorce proceedings, causing fear and intimidation in a victimized spouse. My firm advocates for achieving appropriate remedies for prevention and protection.
On these issues and more, I am dedicated to sharing your journey until we are able to achieve a successful conclusion to your case.
Thorough representation that addresses your needs and goals
Whether you are seeking a divorce, legal separation or you’re dealing with some other family law matter, you need an attorney who has the knowledge and experience to get the job done. While I prefer alternative dispute resolution methods like mediation to settle matters related to divorce, I won’t hesitate to use my trial skills to fight for your interests in court.
Some family law matters may need revisiting as circumstances change. For example, one parent might decide to move out of the area or neglect to adhere to certain court orders. I am also available to help clients pursue modifications to family court orders when justified.
Contact a dedicated Washington family law attorney today
At the Groves Legal Offices, PLLC, in Tacoma, my firm is dedicated to helping its clients understand the Washington state divorce process and what to expect as I address various family law issues. Please call me at 253-223-7343 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation.